Thursday, July 2, 2015

Playroom Inspiration

As the playroom continues to take shape, I wanted to give you a glimpse of my design ideas.  I wanted it to feel like sunshine and the great outdoors.

You've already seen the table and chair set.


Here is a cloud pillow that I got at Ikea.  He's just so fluffy and happy!


Finally here is a little art piece that I found at Michael's.  I love that it ties in creating things for the craft room and then the sunshine of the room's theme.


Hopefully that helps inspire you today!  I'll share more as the room is completed!  I never knew how long a project could take, until I tried to get it done with two little kids around.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet ideas -- I love the happy cloud pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be such a fun room in which to play when you're done, Jenny--although it's fun already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful, cheerful color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all so cute. The cloud pillow is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete