Saturday, June 6, 2015

The Love Story Continues: Hedgehog and Pincushion

I've been working on a few more hedgehog and pincushion illustrations lately.   You may have seen the start of their romance in a previous blog post.  Here are their latest adventures.

Hedgehog wants to show pincushion how much he loves her, so he offers her a flower.  He's still a bit shy.


Next, the celebrate their relationship with a night of dancing.  Doesn't pincushion look lovely in her tulle skirt?


These will be available in my shop as soon as I have a chance to get them printed up.  I'm also starting to imagine a series of illustrations where they re-enact famous love scenes.  So far I'm picturing a Romeo and Juliet situation with a balcony.  Any other suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute :)
    The famous love scenes would be fun!
    Maybe a scene from the Titanic on the front of the ship? Or Pretty Woman where he shuts the necklace box on her hand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those are great suggestions. I'm pretty sure the Titanic scene will be happening. Love it.

      Delete