Sunday, December 27, 2015

Gift Ideas- Wrapping a Necklace

Hey Friends!

Christmas is over but there are always more gift giving occasions on their way.  Here is an idea of how to wrap a present elegantly.


For Christmas this year, I made necklaces for my mom and my sister-in-law.  They were simple necklaces with the birthstones of each ladies children/grandchildren.


To package them, I cut out a piece of cardstock the size of a small brown box (you can find these at some craft stores).  I then cut some diagonal slits in the top of the paper.


To decorate this, I added a piece of fabric tape and stamped the word mom on it.


You can finish by wrapping another piece of fabric tape around the outside of the box.  You could also stamp on the outside of the box.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! This year I kind of gave up on wrapping and just put everything in tissue paper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrapped some earrings in a very similar way, but I didn't think to stamp the inside of the box! That's a really nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great idea! I'm going to have to try this! Hope you have a wonderful New Year and best wishes for 2016!

    ReplyDelete